I am a friendly, London-based photographer with 10 years experience specialising in portraits, reportage and events of all kinds.
“I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.”
― Diane Arbus
Previous clients include:
- The Barbican - Kings Place - Serious Music - Jazz FM - LSSO - EFDSS - Green Man Festival -My Major Company - Arctic Circle
- Unicef - Save The Children - Malaria No More - Concern - Parliament
- Intel - Microsoft - American Airlines - Bells
- BMB Neon - Jack Morton Worldwide - HK Strategies - Jotta - The Sunshine Company - IPR London
- The Adventurists - The Musical Theatre Network - The Almeida - Falmouth University
My work has been published in:
Print – The Guardian, The LA Times, Word magazine, Rough Guides, Saatchi magazine.
Online – Artrocker, Tate, The Guardian, The LA Times.
Some nice things people have said:
“Our favourite photographer” – Anna Rice – The Barbican
“Rosie has been taking photos at Arctic Circle events for the last few years. She is a key part of our team, managing to capture the look, the feel and the emotion of a live event. She is always inventive and knows what you want before you do. Most important of all she provides a wealth of beautiful documentation, which always make me smile upon viewing. The Arctic Circle wouldn’t be the same without her.” – Ben Eshmade – Arctic Circle