Creative, reliable and versatile professional photographer with over ten years of experience in portraiture, events, editorial and corporate photography.
Whether you are looking for the perfect portrait of yourself, or a series of new headshots to freshen up your company's profile I would be happy to help. I understand that being in front of the camera can be a stressful experience for some, and always do my best to put my clients at ease and make the photoshoot experience as relaxed as fun as possible.
Perhaps you have an event, be it business or personal, that you have spent a long time planning, and want to make sure it is documented in a way that best represents your business/brand or captures the atmosphere you've created? I have over ten years experience photographing events and would love to discuss your needs.
Represent a lot of lifestyle brands and need a steady flow of imagery to post on social media? I really enjoy discussing brand identity and creating content specifically tailored to suit social campaigns.
Want to visually express your company's message for an annual report? Need some standout photos for your brochure or prospectus? I am always seeking to tell the story behind a business or place of learning when I photograph - to connect with its ethos and the people who make it all possible.
Previous clients include:
- The Barbican - Kings Place - Serious Music - Jazz FM - LSSO - EFDSS - Green Man Festival -My Major Company - Arctic Circle
- Unicef - Save The Children - Malaria No More - Concern - Parliament
- Intel - Microsoft - American Airlines - Bells - Cadburys
- Bompas and Parr - BMB Neon - Jack Morton Worldwide - HK Strategies - Jotta - The Sunshine Company - IPR London
- The Adventurists - The Musical Theatre Network - The Almeida - Falmouth University
My work has been published in:
Print – The Guardian, The LA Times, Word magazine, Rough Guides, Saatchi magazine.
Online – Artrocker, Tate, The Guardian, The LA Times.
Some nice things people have said:
"Rosie is our first choice for most of our photography including action shots of dancing and musical performances, individual portraits, classes and architectural details. She has invariably produced high-quality, lively and creative work, and it’s a pleasure to work with her."
- Peter Craik, Director of Marketing and Communications, English Folk Dance and Song Society (Cecil Sharp House)
“Our favourite photographer”
– Anna Wilson, Music and Cross Arts Producer, Barbican Guildhall Creative Learning